Department of Economic Analysis and Agricultural Statistics (DEAAS)
Duties and responsibilites of the Department of Economic Analysis and Agricultural Statistics are:
- Conduct activities related to research and structuring of economic analysis;
- Conduct activities related to research and structuring of sectorial analyses of agro-rural sector.
- Provides data and analysis to support the economic development programs supported by Ministry and preparation of other related measures;
- Preparation of annual Green Report for development of structural changes in agriculture sector;
- Forecast, organize and prepare analytical systems required for the work of the Ministry in meeting the EU admission requirements and in conformity with CAP and other EU standards and procedures;
- Conduct Analysis for cost of production and costs investment for certain crops;
- Conduct analysis in food value chain
- Evaluation of Ministry programs in line with MAFRD’s preparations for EU accession;
- Foresee scenarios / perspectives of agricultural rural development;
- Processing and collecting of agricultural statistics, organization and development of FADN and AMIS and AIIS;
Cooperates closely with the Department for Agricultural Policy and Trade, management authority, Agriculture Development Agency and advisory services.
Director of Department of economic analysis and agricultural statistics reports to the Secretary General.
Department of Economic Analysis and Agricultural Statistics includes:
- Division of Economic Analysis;
- Division of Agricultural Statistics.
Ekrem Gjokaj, Director of DEAAS
Tel: (038) 212 874
E-mail: [email protected]
Economic Analysis Division (EAD)
Duties and responsibilities of the Economic Analysis Division are:
- Production and investment costs for certain crops.
- Sectorial analyses for agro rural sector;
- Market and trade analysis;
- Forecasts and scenarios;
- Analysis of rural, socio-economic and regional development;
Customer analysis and supply chain analysis.
Head of Division for economic analysis reports to the Director of Department of economic analysis and agricultural statistics.
Delvina Hana, Head of Economic Analysis Division
Tel: (038) 211 251
E-mail: [email protected]
Division of Agricultural Statistics (DAS)
Duties and responsibilities of the Division of agricultural statistics are:
- Establishing a statistical database for the agrikulture section;
- Coordination with the Kosovo Statistical Agency;
- Review/analysis of statistical data;
- Establishment and maintenance of FADN sistem;
- Establishment and maintenance of AMIS sistem;
- Estabilishment and maintenance of AIIS;
- Database management and preparation of reports on trade data for chapter 0 -24
Coordination/participation in the process of approximation of legislation and practices in the area of agricultural statistics.
Head of Division of agricultural statistics reports to the Director of Department of Economic Analysis and Agricultural Statistics.
Hakile Xhaferi, Head of Agricultural Statistics Division
Tel: (038) 211 136
E-mail: Hakile.Xha[email protected]